When I write a book I ALWAYS have a playlist. I can’t write without music pumping in my ears. I have special earbuds that fit just right and I close myself away in my office then I write. For hours… and hours…
Although my brain doesn’t focus on the music, because it gets lost in the story that is pouring out of me, it does begin to associate those songs and those words and the meaning and feel of each song to the book.
I asked for reader help building my playlist for Never Too Far. I keep going back to the same artist for all my music and I wanted to broaden my horizons. I believe I have with this playlist. I found some excellent music that I would have never come across without the help of YOU. So thank you.
- If I Knew by Bruno Mars http://youtu.be/9YZpng2PL34
- Sad by Maroon 5 http://youtu.be/8vymLvNVoQw
- Just a Fool by Christina Aguilera and Blake Shelton http://youtu.be/Z24bc-8cxQc
- Stupid Boy by Keith Urban http://youtu.be/brrsX8JAKFI
- Madness by Muse http://youtu.be/Ek0SgwWmF9w
- Try by Pink http://youtu.be/pPtlSF4TlJE
- I won’t Let You Go by James Morrison http://youtu.be/c8aaS5ezgdw
- The Mess I Made by Parachute http://youtu.be/L7qdlVkgiz0
- Here With Me by The Killers http://youtu.be/Ya-nOg8A1vE
- Far Away by Nickelback http://youtu.be/qqU9-0uuGAU
- Between the Raindrops by Natasha Bedingfield http://youtu.be/dG6-bU6esKo