Abbi Glines is a #1 New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of the Rosemary Beach, Sea Breeze, Vincent Boys, Existence, and The Field Party Series . She never cooks unless baking during the Christmas holiday counts. She believes in ghosts and has a habit of asking people if their house is haunted before she goes in it. She drinks afternoon tea because she wants to be British but alas she was born in Alabama. When asked how many books she has written she has to stop and count on her fingers. When she’s not locked away writing, she is reading, shopping (major shoe and purse addiction), sneaking off to the movies alone, and listening to the drama in her teenagers lives while making mental notes on the good stuff to use later. Don’t judge.
You can connect with Abbi online in several different ways. She uses social media to procrastinate.
- I follow Justin Bieber on Instagram because he entertains me.
- While I’m fessing up to Justin Bieber stuff, I will admit my favorite Christmas song is Mistletoe.
- I drink a Diet Coke when I eat chocolate to make myself feel better.
- I randomly quote Gilmore Girls. Because Lorelai Gilmore was a genius.
- I snore.
- I have no idea how to turn on our washing machine. No lie.
- At the first sign of lightening or thunder I rush to the nearest closet and put a pillow over my head.
- I hide Tim Tams in my office desk that my Aussie readers send me. I don’t like to share.
- Once a week I decide I want to move to another country or state. It always changes. So far I’ve wanted to move to Maine, Arizona, California, Tennessee, Boston, Chicago, England, Scotland, and Australia.
- I am positive I was British in my former life.
- If I could go anywhere this minute it would be to Disney World. I’m obsessed with that place.
- I bite my nails. Although I tell people that I keep them short to type.
- I am so terrified of heights I won’t even stand in a kitchen chair.
- I wanted to go to Hogwarts. I never got my letter. I’m bitter.